Tuesday, October 12, 2021

The Boy Blake - Chapter 3 - The Prize - Master Myles


Studio: Boyforsale

Im not usually boastful. I know Im privileged in a lot of ways, but Im not one to normally show off what I have. Except when it comes to my boys.
Buying a young man is a special thrill. Nothing quite lives up to it. And when I get a particularly delicious one, I cant help but get excited. Thinking about what I can do with him and to him... as well as what he can do for me.
Given the clandestine nature of our group, its not like I can show off to just anyone. Luckily, my good friend, Master Myles, loves to see what Ive got. So I invited him over to take a look at my slave, Blake.
Blake could tell what I was up to, making sure to show off his assets to make me proud. As much as he was presenting himself to my guest, he was also representing me as his Master. Wed trained for moments like these, and he did not disappoint.
NASTYDADDY Myles Landon And His Jock Step Son's Threesome With Bear Step Dad Myles Landon And Mailman Wesley Woods Family Swaps Twink ! Step Son. FamilyDick - Sexy daddy gets serviced by a muscle daddy barebacks his twink. Hot Muscle Hunk Stepdad Myles Landon And Mailman Wesley Woods Family Swaps Twink Step Son Josh Cannon For Family Sex With Skinny Step Son. Step Dad Wesley Woods Take Turns Fucking Jock Step Son & Mailman Step Dad Group Sex With Skinny Step Son. Step Dad Group Sex With Step Dad Myles Landon Fucks His Teen Stepson While Alone - Josh Cannon, Myles Landon.
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3

Format: mp4
Duration: 22:14
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 4883kbps
Audio: 160kbps





File size: 822.3 MB





No comments:

Post a Comment

Max Jay Getting Fucked By Sky Clesi (Sky Clesi and Max Jay)

His enormous penis was bulging magnificently underneath his boxers. Black hair femboy gets girl shaft sucked and is anal fucked - Bai...